Rules of Selecting, Integrating and Moving EPOS Solutions
Deploying an EPOS and ERP solution is a large investment for any enterprise but the benefits and savings outweigh the initial investment. However, these savings can only be achieved when the right solution is implemented correctly – but how do you know if you have the right solution and whether it is integrated correctly?
Our guide outlines the considerations that should be factored into your tender process. We also highlight the critical items that should be discussed with your teams before engaging with an EPOS partner.
In this guide, we will cover:
- Understanding why integration is vital
- What to look for in an ERP and EPOS solution
- Standalone V Integrated EPOS
- Factors that may halt the move to a new solution
- The added value of a positive supplier relationship