This is the Privacy Notice for TRC Business Solutions Limited.
In this document, “we”,”our”, or “us” refer to TRC Business Solutions Limited.
We are registered as the following in the Republic of Ireland
TRC BUSINESS SOLUTIONS LIMITED LTD
Company number: 535581
Hume Avenue, Parkwest, Dublin 12, D12 C8C7
We are registered as the following in the United Kingdom
TOTAL RETAIL CONTROL (UK) LTD
Company number: 07555314
One Kingdom Street, Kingdom Street, London, W26BD
- This is a notice to inform you of our policy about all information that we record about you. It sets out the conditions under which we may process any information we collect about you, or that you provide us. It covers information that could identify you (“personal information”) and information that could not. In the context of law and this notice, “process” means collect, store, transfer, use or otherwise act on information.
- We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you do not consent, your only recourse is to leave our website immediately, if you are already using the site, please contact email@example.com to remove your data.
- We take seriously the protection of your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all visitors to our website and that use our platform are entitled to know that their personal data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party.
- We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to use, and hope you reciprocate.
- The law requires us to tell you about your rights and our obligations to you in regards to the processing and control of your personal data. We do this now by requesting you read the information provided at
- Except as set out below, or when your explicit consent is given, we do not share, sell, or disclose to a third party any information collected through our website.
1 . Information we process because we have a contractual obligation with you.
When you create an account on our website or buy a service from us or otherwise agree to our terms and conditions, a contract is formed between you and us.
In order to carry out our obligations under that contract, we must process the information you give us. Some of this information may be personal information.
When signing up as a company, we ask for your company name, email address and a password.
We may use the information provided to:
- Verify your identity for security purposes
- Provide you with our services.
We process this information on the basis that there is a contract between you and us, or that you have requested we use the information before we enter into a legal contract.
Additionally, we may aggregate this information in a general way and use it to provide platform information, for example to monitor our performance with respect to a particular service we provide. If we use it for this purpose, you as an individual will not be personally identifiable.
We shall continue to process this information until the contract between us ends or is terminated by either party under the terms of the contract.
In order to keep you updated with relevant information about the platform and our service, you may be sent emails regarding these matters. We use third party email providers, for example, Send.ie.
It is up to you to ensure all your personal data is kept up to date and correct.
- Information we process with your consent.
Through certain actions when there is no contractual relationship between you and us, such as when you browse our website or ask us to provide more information about our business, for example, job opportunities, our products, you consent that we may process information that could be personal information.
Sometimes you might give your consent implicitly, for example, sending us an email, or contacting our support through our live support system, to which you would reasonably expect us to reply.
Except where you have consented to our use of your information for a specific purpose, we do not use your information in any way that would be able to personally identify you. We may (as stated before) aggregate it in a general way to monitor performance of a particular page or service.
We continue to process your information on the basis until you withdraw your consent or it can be reasonably assumed that your consent no longer exists.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing privacy@TRCsolutions.ie. Please note, if you decide to withdraw consent, you may not be able to use our services any longer.
- Information we process for the purposes of legitimate interests.
We may process information on the basis there is a legitimate interest, either to you or us, of doing so.
Where we process your information on this basis, we do after giving careful consideration to :
- Whether the same objective can be achieved through other means.
- Whether processing (or not processing) might cause you harm.
- Whether you would expect us to process your data, whether you would, in the scope of processing, consider it reasonable to do so.
For example, we may process your data on this basis for the purposes of :
- Responding to unsolicited communication from you to which we believe you would expect a response.
- Recording-keeping for the proper and necessary administration of our business.
- Ensuring you get relevant invitations to games that are best suited towards you as soon as possible.
- Keeping secure backups in case of a system failure.
- Information we process because we have a legal obligation.
We are subject to law just like everyone else. Sometimes we must process your information in order to comply with a statutory obligation.
For example, we may be required by law to pass information to the authorities if they request or have an appropriate search warrant or court order.
This may include personal information.
In some cases, we will also keep a record of times where you agree to the conditions of a legally binding document, a Non Disclosure Agreement.
- Contacting our support team
When you contact us, whether by telephone, through our website or by e-mail or any other means, we collect the data you have given to us in order to reply with the information you need.
We record your request and reply in order to increase the efficiency of our business.
We keep personally identifiable information associated with your message, such as your name and email address so as to be able to track our communications to provide a high quality service.
If necessary, information discussed with the support team may be passed on internally or externally if necessary to provide a better service.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser, others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It should also allow you to limit or prevent their use.
- To Track how you use our website
- To record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our site.
- To keep you signed in on our site.
- To record the conversation thread during a live chat with our support team.
- Personal Identifiers from visiting our website.
Requests by your web browser to our servers are recorded.
We record information such as your geographical location, your internet service provider, and your IP address. We also record information about the software you are using to browse our website, such as type of computer/device and screen resolution.
We use this information in aggregate to assess the popularity of the web pages on our website and how we perform in providing content to you.
If combined with other information we know about you from previous visits, the data possibly could be used to identify you personally even if you are not signed in to our website.
Note however, it is never our intention to use this data to personally identify you.
- Your data may be processed outside the European Union
We also may use partner services in countries outside the European Union from time to time in other aspects of our business. SAP for example have many regional offices throughout the world
Accordingly data obtained within the ROI or UK, or any other country could be processed outside the European Union.
For example, some software our website uses may have been developed in the United States of America.
- Automated Systems
We may sometimes use automated systems to process your data, both personal and non-personal. We do this to provide a better service for both you and our customers, for example, we may use an automated system to determine if a software program is the best fir for your needs.
Access to your own information
- Access to your personal information
- It is your responsibility to ensure this information is kept up to date and correct.
- To obtain a copy of any information that is not provided on our website, you can send a request privacy@TRCsolutions.ie, this request may be passed on to our Data Protection Officer.
- After receiving the request, we will tell you when we expect to provide you with the information, and whether we require any fee for providing it to you.
- Removal of your information
If you wish to remove personally identifiable information from our website other business systems, you may contact privacy@TRCsolutions.ie, this request may be passed on to our Data Protection Officer.
This may limit the service we can provide to you.
- Verification of your information
When we receive any request to access, edit or delete personal identifiable information we shall first take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or otherwise taking any action. This is important to safeguard your information.
- How you can complain
- If a dispute is not settled then we hope you will agree to attempt to resolve it by engaging in good faith in a process of mediation or arbitration.
- Retention of personal data
Except as otherwise mentioned in this notice, we keep your personal data only for as long as required by us:
- To provide you with the services you have requested.
- To comply with other law.
- To support a claim or defence in court.
- How we keep your data safe
We take commercially reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction, taking into account the risks involved in processing and the nature of such data, and compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from us may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via e-mail.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Whenever information is transferred between us, you can check that it is done so using SSL by looking for a closed padlock symbol or other trust mark in your browser’s URL bar or toolbar.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Compliance with the law
However, ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website or services.
We may update this privacy notice from time to time as necessary. The terms that apply to you are those posted here on our website on the day you use our website. We advise you to print a copy for your records.
- Final Notes
If you wish to directly contact our Data Protection Officer regarding anything in this notice, you can do so by emailing privacy@TRCsolutions.ie